Welcome to the 24 Days of Gifts at Evening Shire
We thought why not celebrate the best of English traditional foods with a gift basket. You are probably still full from yesterday’s feast, but this gift would be perfect for that Anglophile friend feeling a little homesick for Christmas. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate Our Village of Evening Shire.
The basket includes :
- Clotted Cream: A jar of England’s famous dessert topping. (6 oz)
- British Preserves by Duerr’s: From Manchester dating back to 1872. (16 oz)
- Highland Blend Black Tea: The perfect tea to start the day. (Bags, 1.76 oz)
- Lemon Curd: Tart, buttery, sinfully delicious spread. (11.3 oz)
- Shortbread Biscuits: English shortbread biscuits with all natural flavors. Excellent when served with tea. (5.36 oz)
- Elegant and English Biscuits: Slim, crisp-textured, oval biscuits made with pure farm-fresh butter, they are rich, refined, and classy. (5.36 oz)
- Clotted Cream Fudge: A wonderfully prepared fudge made with English Clotted Cream. (4 oz)
- Collier’s Cheddar: Distinctive Welsh Cheddar aged for 16 months. (7.5 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: The King of English cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: Also known as “Pub Cheese,” this hearty cheese combines Double Gloucester with flavorful bits of chive and onion. (7.5 oz)
- Sage Derby: A festive cheese laced with sage-colored streaks. (7.5 oz)
- Carr’s English Water Crackers: Traditional English crackers for cheese. (2.2 oz)
- English Chutney: The classic accompaniment to British cheeses. (7.9 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a woven basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Thank you all for following our gift giving journey. We have so much more planned in the coming days. Make sure you subscribe so you can stay on top of all the news from around Evening Shire Village.
For Our British Followers
This page has content that is part of the Amazon Affiliate Program.
Full Disclaimer for the Amazon Affiliate Program Disclaimer Link
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase something, I may earn a commission.